Popular Posts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Meet the GAVIN Family

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Emily Schnur and I have been part of the GAVIN family since the beginning. 


For the past few months, I have been writing many of the blog posts and handling much of the social media. Although I recently moved to NYC, I will continue blogging for GAVIN.


My favorite items at GAVIN right now are...


Music I am listening to these days...
  • The new Black Keys album- El Camino
  • Lana Del Rey
  • Neon Indian
  • Little Dragon
  • Youth Lagoon


Blogs that I follow include...
One designer I would GLADLY wear any day...


  • Rag & Bone


One designer I would NEVER be caught dead in...


  • Vineyard Vines


Favorite song of the week...


  • "Cant do no Right" by Surgeons in Heat



No comments:

Post a Comment