Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Meet the GAVIN Family: Michaela

Meet the Manager, Michaela Jones...


What are your favorite designers at GAVIN right now?
Michaela: Cut25, Helmut Lang, and Goldsign (I have a weird obsession with denim)


What are your top 3 favorite movies of all time?
Michaela: Off the top of my head I would have to say that my favorite cheesy love story movie is definitely Love Actually.

What trends are you looking forward for Spring 2012?
Michaela: I like the bird theme I have been seeing a lot for this up-coming spring. There's an Equipment blouse that has birds on it- its really cute, I want it.

What trends are you happy to see go? 
Michaela: Fur jackets; I'm sick of them (especially because so much of what's out there right now tends to be so cheap looking)

What Fashion blogs do you follow regularly?
Michaela: I do your standards- Elle talk, The Man Repeller, Fashion Toast, The Last Illusion

One designer you would gladly wear, any day of the week…. 
Michaela: Derek Lam

One designer you would NEVER be caught dead in would be….
Michaela: Emilio Pucci


What is the most frequently played song on your ipod these days?
Michaela: "I Need a Dolla" by Aloe Blacc- only because I just recently started to watch the HBO series, How to Make it America (its the theme song)






Check out the Aloe Blacc's song below




No comments:

Post a Comment