Popular Posts

Thursday, May 5, 2011

To those special ladies!

To all of the Mom's out there,
I would like to applaud you for the nights you have spent walking the halls with a sick child, the days spent playing blocks on the floor, or the times you have dragged a kid kicking and screaming to the grocery store only to find that the one ingredient you've come to buy is out of stock. Then there are all of the problems you handle so well when they are older, the bitchy girl just on the verge of having her first period or that freshman boy who just doesn't get that homework really is mandatory. I could go on and on, with six kids of my own, trust me, I get it!
I also take my hat off to those of you without kids who dote on that niece or nephew or neighbor kid as if it were your own. Mother's Day is for all of you!!! Send your significant other in to GAVIN and we will make sure that you receive that special something for that special day. All non-sale merchandise is 20% off all week-end so come on in. For the last minute shoppers we will be open all day Sunday 12-5 and regular hours Friday and Saturday, 10-6.
Let those who love you treat you or treat yourself!
Kiss Kiss,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment