Popular Posts

Thursday, October 13, 2011

GAVIN Girls Night Out Playlist



LISTEN IN and PARTY WITH US


1. “No Strings”-Mayor Hawthorne
2. “When The Night Falls”- Chromeo
3. “People Can Do The Most Amazing Things”- Kisses
4. “Little Lion Man”- Mumford & Sons
5. “Velvet Elvis”- Alex Winston
6. “Green Eyed Love”- Mayor Hawthorne
7. “Don’t Turn The Lights On”- Chromeo
8. “I Look To You”- Miami Horror Ft Kimbra
9. “Shake It Out”- Florence + The Machine ft The Weekend
10. “Moneygrabber”- Fitz and the Tantrums
11. “Beaches & Friends” ( Hey Champ Remix)- French Horn Rebellion VS, Database
12. “Weekend” – Class Actress
13. “Crazy Saxophone”- Mr. Zion
14. “Born”- Over The Rhine
15. “Rolling Stone”- The Weekend



I'm off to Johnson City, Tennessee, for some real country love and I'm sure I will be singing country when I get back so be prepared...all you country haters...


No comments:

Post a Comment