Popular Posts

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Designer Showcase: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent



Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent is the truest example of form, function and quality fabrication. Its pieces are a full mixture of a boho and a city girl, which is why I tend to find the pieces perfect for my closet. As an aspiring stylist, I always learn a thing or two from the look books they create, so kudos to their stylist. They tend to use the same 5 pieces of jewelry in all 30 of the different looks and it makes me rethink the usage of my jewels. Any hoot, they hit all this seasons hottest trends, per their usual. See our collection of their collection.


Navajo Printed Tank with Maxi Length Skirts




Chunky knits with little dresses and FURRR!


Fur with Maxis AND little dresses big boots


Colored CORDS


Snakeskin prints with Midi Length Cardi's

No comments:

Post a Comment