Popular Posts

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I AM A RADIOHEAD Playlist

This week I made a promise to myself that I would press the scan button on the radio and listen to other radio stations besides the same two. Then I used my handy dandy iPhone to Shazam all the new songs I heard and liked to create my RadioHead Playlist. Enjoy.

1. “You Make Me Feel”- Cobra Starship ft. Sabi

2. “Moves Like Jagger”- Adam Levine ft Christina Aguilera

3. “Tonight Tonight”- Hot Chelle Rae

4. “The Sweetest Taboo”- Sade

5. “The Zone”- The Weekend ft Drake

6. “Sign No More”- Mumford & Sons

7. “What the Water Gave Me”- Florence + The Machine

8. “Stereo Hearts”- Gym Class Heroes

9. “Good Life”- One Republic (OK I lied I heard this from the trailer for the Movie, One Day with Anne Hathaway)

10. “Walking Far From Home”- Iron & Wine

11. “How You Like Me Now”- The Heavy

12. “Money Grabber”- Fitz & The Tantrums

13. “You and I”-Lady Gaga

14. “That Phone”- Grace Potter and The Nocturnals

15. “Orange Blossoms”- JJ Grey and Mofro

No comments:

Post a Comment