Popular Posts

Friday, February 4, 2011

Michaela Signing In

At least twice a day, every day I get asked, "Well, how else would you wear this?" Now, being the youngest child in my family, I always had to find ways to entertain myself so playing dress up is second nature to me. From now on, I vow to you that I will chose a piece every week and display three different ways I would wear it, a work option, an everyday option and a going out option. Just a visual inspiration from me to you :)

Pick of the Week


Rag and Bone Donkey Jacket



Why:
First and foremost, Rag and Bone always kills in the jacket department. Secondly, its impossible to find a waist jacket that fits properly and looks good at every occasion. Finally, its on SALE!! :)


Working Girl Look

Paired:
Alice and Olivia X Back Shirt
Elizabeth and James Pull On Pant
Liebeskind Bag
Janis Savitt Crystal Cluster Necklace


Everyday Look

Paired:
Gemma Dress
Jeffery Campbell Platform Wedges
Rebecca Minkoff Sentiment Bag
Plush Fleece Thigh Highs


Girls Night Out Look

Paired:
Erin Kleinberg Sequin Tank
Pleasure Doing Business Pearlscent Bandage Skirt
Rebecca Minkoff New Fling Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment