Popular Posts

Saturday, January 30, 2010

mike posner show at enclave

Hi Guys,
I just love my birthday, the celebrations have been going on all week, starting with an amazing trip to Puerto Rico last week-end, and culminating with a concert tonight. My son William has produced a 5 city tour with Mike Posner. The kid is amazing, check him out on utube! He is playing tonight at Enclave Nightclub and I will be front and center to celebrate my birthday once again. Hope to see you there!
As to the store, GAVIN is happy to have had a month long sale to make room for the new arrivals that are coming every day. Dresses to die for, great pieces to add to your wardrobe, jeans and tees that I am obsessed with, and some amazing new bags by our girl Meg....Mcguinness that is!! We have also added some new lines, one of them is WREN, I am in clothing heaven. Wait 'til you see.
love and kisses,
lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment