Popular Posts

Monday, June 1, 2009

tangier

Hi all, I am in Tangier, Morrocco. Why???Just because I am. Cooper, my 17 year old son and I, joined my three oldest kids, William, Torie, and Gavin in Mallorca. They had just arrived from a week in Greece. We all spent three days on this beautiful island off the coast of Spain listening to music and having a blast. We hopped on a plane and arrived in Tangier yesterday. I headed right to the medina to shop. Boy did I find some amazing things!! The jewelry is to die for. Big chunky, gorgeous jade, turquoise, and coral....enormous rings to wear with your cool bell bottom distressed jeans. Our white Elizabeth and James tees will be a great background for some of the beautiful necklaces..think the Gettys in Marrakech circa 1968. Calling all hippie girls (and I count myself in that number). It's gonna be a great summer.
Peace and Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment