Popular Posts

Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing women!! I take my hat off to us for the work and care we offer to all of the people that love and depend on us. We juggle, we balance, we teach, we cajole, we encourage, we scold, we love. We are the rock, the safe haven. This has been an amazing week. I was given the honor of meeting all of the strong men that are behind the women we love at GAVIN. To see them in here, looking uncomfortable, holding scarves and jewelry, blouses and skirts as if they were looking at some terrifying object. We tried things on, explained why this or that is a "must have", wrapped up beautiful gifts for these wonderful men to take home to the women they love! It has been my pleasure and I hope you are enjoying your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment